My Skin Product

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Make Your Own Pizookie

Ever crave a pizookie from Bj's Brewhouse Restaurant and wish you could make it for yourself? We have it all the time! I found a quick, easy way of making my own pizookie using Skookie dishes and Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough. We usually buy the dough from Sam's Club and the skookie pans can be found at Bed Bath & Beyond.
You can also make your own cookie dough, but I recommend buying Pillsbury cookie dough in the tub because it tastes like BJ's restaurant cookies and is super easy! Other cookie brands cannot compare to Pillsbury's dough.
Preheat oven to 350. Scoop the dough into the skookie pans and then press it flat so that it covers the entire pan. You have to be careful not to put too much because it will overflow in the oven. Then bake the cookies 15-17 minutes. Let them cool, add ice cream, then voila! You have your own pizookie!
P.S. I have had people ask me where to get the Pillsbury cookie dough. I always get mine at Sam's Club, but not everyone has a membership or a store near them. So, if you have seen this dough at any other stores, I would love for you to comment and share where you found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment