My Skin Product

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cupcakes!

We made these cupcakes for a church activity recently. They were simple, yet turned out so cute!
I pulled out my one of my books titled Hello, Cupcake! while baking. You may have seen it on NBC's Today show in the past. It has amazing ideas of different cupcake designs. Everything from holiday designs to animals and people.

For example, for April Fools, the book shows you how to make Spaghetti and meatball cupcakes using Ferrero Rocher chocolates as the meatballs and strawberry perserves as the spaghetti sauce, garnished with white chocolate to represent cheese.

Another one of my favorites is in the "Party Animals" section of the book (which is also perfect for this summer)! They cover the cupcakes in blue frosting and then cut twinkies in half, stick a chocolate wafer in them for fins, and cover them in gray frosting to make sharks!

I listed the book an item on my lemonade stand (at the bottom of this blog, under where it says 'Items' I recommend/have used). If you click it, you'll be directed to Toys R Us where you can purchase Hello, Cupcake!. I hope you check it out!

1 comment: